30 March 2022
Technical Assistance for the Construction of Solid Waste Transfer Stations in Epirus Region
EPTA provided technical assistance to the Epirus Region for the construction of 7 Transfer Stations, namely situated in Ioannina, Zitsa, Pogoni, Metsovo, Arta, Karaiskaki, Igoumenitsa, as well as the equipment upgrade of the existing Transfer Station in Preveza.
The aim of the project was the establishment of a waste transfer network to facilitate and optimize waste transportation from the respective municipalities to the Epirus Waste Treatment Plant.
The project was financed and implemented within the framework of the Operational Programmes of NSRF 2014-2020.
The services provided by EPTA included:
- Assistance in tender procedures -evaluation of submitted proposals
- Technical and financial management/administration of the project,
- Construction Supervision.
- Providing Technical Consultant Opinions
- Support training during commission and start-up phase of operation
- Support NSRF administrative/management procedures