EPTA S.A. provides consulting and engineering services on environmental management and circular economy since 1995, meeting the requirements of the private and public sector.
After 25 years of dynamic development and continuous improvement, we have built a solid competitive advantage by having strong expertise in solid waste management and sustainable energy planning in Greece and also in more than 25 countries worldwide.
We have delivered more than 250 construction projects that are currently in operation, raising more than 1 bn euros funds, mainly EU.
We have also been offering capacity building, community awareness and training programs to more than 50.000 people per year.
The operation of EPTA and its services are based on a contemporary project management system and on a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001:2014, ISO 14001:2015 standard and ISO Health Safety 45001:2018
In EPTA, we apply all key principles for the protection of the environment, demonstrating an exemplary environmental performance to our clients.
Our Vision is to be a leading specialized technical partner of central, regional and local public authorities in the sectors of circular economy, solid waste management and sustainable energy.
EPTA S.A applies all key principles of circular economy and its services are certified under ISO 14001:2015. It has been awarded with a number of environmental awards.
- Prize of Environmental Awareness in the “Greek Awards for the Environment” (2014, 2016)
- Prize of Waste management business in the “Waste & Recycling Awards” (2017)
- Prize of Environmental Product & Service in the Greek contest of the “European Business Awards for the Environment “(2018)
- “Ecopolis Award” (2018) for the promotion of sustainable development, social awareness and mobilization of citizens in the framework of company services.
EPTA is registered under the official record of the Greek Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks(No. 588) for the design of public works.
It is also member of the following organisations:
- Technical Chamber of Greece
- Hellenic Solid Waste Management Association (HSWMA – National Member of ISWA) with a representation in the managing board
- Commercial and Industrial Chamber of Athens